We understand the anxiety before the test so we try our best to reduce any hassles prior to your visit. We provide the patient forms online for you to complete and bring to your appointment. The Innate patient forms are available online for your convenience to download and print.
If you don’t have access to a printer, please arrive early to your appointment to complete the forms at our clinic. The online patient form would lead to low TAT time for test and results and can expedite your treatment.
Documents to Bring
You will be asked to arrive before your scheduled appointment to allow time for you to complete the necessary paperwork. Please bring the following documents to your appointment:
- Requisition/Order Form – this is the form completed by your physician ordering this exam for you.
- Insurance Cards – you will need to bring all current insurance cards for the date of service.
- Contact Information – Please bring all the contact information for the person responsible for payment on your date of service.
- Payment – Payment is required at the time services are rendered. For patients with insurance, you will be required to pay any deductible or co-insurance dictated by your insurance plan at the time of service. Our staff will call your insurance company to get the best estimate of what you will owe at the time of your procedure. Please remember this is just an estimate. The final payment owed will be determined after your insurance company processes your claim.
- We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover credit cards, insurance and CareCredit cards. Financial assistance, based on need, may also be available.
All diagnostic imaging procedures must be recommended by your physician and require a physician’s order. Your physician’s office staff can assist you with your appointment, you will be contacted by us to schedule once we receive your physician’s referral. It is extremely important for you to keep your scheduled appointment.
If an emergency prevents you from coming to your appointment, please call our office prior to your scheduled appointment to cancel or reschedule. This simple step will prevent unnecessary delays for all of our patients.