X-Ray is an easy and quick process to detect common health issues in the digestive tract, spine, arthritis, osteoporosis, tooth decay, and bone density scans. Doctors use this diagnosis to discover what is inside the patient’s body without any incision. It is widely used to prescribe corrective treatment for the problem. X-ray eliminates the confusion by providing clear and accurate images. These images are created due to varying degrees of X-rays absorption by the internal structure. Dense bones absorb much of the radiation while soft tissues such as muscle, fat, and organs allow more x-rays through them leading to varying colors on the report. While white color represents bones, gray appears to be soft tissues, and air appears black. Innate Imaging is recognized for one of the best imaging centers for X-ray in Plano, Texas. For an accurate and affordable X-ray, contact Innate Imaging.
What to expect?
- Certified and experienced technologist takes preliminary X-rays.
- Patients are provided comfortable attire to wear during the process. We ask the patient’s not to wear valuables on the day of the test.
- The problem area defines the need of contrast dye before the exam.
- X-rays for gastrointestinal tract might require the patient to clear out bowels and avoid drinking liquids.
- The radiologist will examine the images received with the technologist to get the best images. The patient may be asked to sit, lie or stand or change to several positions to get clear images.
- The entire process takes 30 minutes to complete.
- Comprehensive guidance throughout the test to help the patient understand the procedure in detail.
- Well-furnished infrastructure to make it comfortable for the patient to take the exam.
- After the exam, you can leave the premise and get back to your everyday activities.
- Our experienced radiologist will read the results and prepare the reports.